May 20, 2012

City of Ink's Brittany Slam

I had to pleasure of meeting Brittany Slam, City of Ink's piercer. 
They were just about to close as I came in the shop. I got the much needed information that I stopped by for and asked if I could take a few pics. I could tell she really didn't want to be photographed at that time, but she was nice enough to say yes anyways. I decided to take the photos a little different, by removing her face. I wanted the photos to be all about her amazing body art. 




When you are looking for a piercer in Atlanta, she is your go to girl. With her pleasant attitude, bright smile, and years of experience you can't go wrong. 



City of Ink is located at 323 Walker Street, ATL, Ga 30313

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...