September 1, 2012

Atlanta Indie Fest


I won tickets to Indie Fest!!! 
 ((Special thank you to Greedmont Park))  
I'm already looking forward to attending Indie Fest next year. The performances were great! In between dancing, drinking, and singing at the top of my lungs I took some pictures. And a little video. 

This is some of my photos from Atlanta Indie Fest 2012. Feel free to download your photos. (share, tag, and retweet)







 

My husband was my guest for Day 1 of Indie Fest.
























 














 



Curious to see the rest of the photos? Click read more...

























































My sister, Renee patiently waiting for me to finish taking pictures. She was my guest for Day 2. We had so much fun. We even stood on the stage!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...